Digital Distribution is the new method of selling and streaming your music and reaching a broader audience than ever before. Before the advent of the Internet, your music was pressed to physical discs and sold in record stores. This limited the ability of your music to reach many areas. Distribution of that type is thru an established network and monetarily restrictive to many artists.
Now it is possible to sell and stream your music through the Internet and reach an unlimited, worldwide audience without the necessity of physical transport of product.
STUDIO 12 has partnered to distribute thru all of the following digital outlets:
• iTunes - download/radio
• Spotify - streaming
• Amazon Digital - download
• Google Play - download/streaming
• YouTube - streaming
• Beats Music - streaming
• Deezer - streaming
• eMusic - download
• Rhapsody - download/streaming
• XBox - download/streaming
• Shazam - discovery
• Juno Digital - download
• Beatport - download/streaming
• Rdio - streaming
• Slacker - streaming/radio
• Omnifone - download
• Medianet Stores (Mog, Synacor, iMesh) - streaming
• RaRa - streaming
• Sony/Qriocity - download/streaming
• 24-7/Juke - download/streaming
• Zvooq – streaming (Russia - only accessible in Russia)
• Wimp/ Tidal - download/streaming
• Simfy – streaming
• 7 Digital – download/streaming
• iMusica – streaming (South America – only accessible in South America)
• Akazoo – streaming
• KKBox – streaming (Korea – only accessible in Korea)
• Guvera – streaming
• Anghami – download/streaming
• Pandora – radio (placements selected by company – no guaranteed placement)
• IHeartRadio – radio (placements selected by company – no guaranteed placement)
• Jamster – mobile/ringtone outlet (placements selected by company – no guaranteed placement)
• AT&T – mobile/ringtone outlet (placements selected by company – no guaranteed placement)
• Verizon – mobile/ringtone outlet (placements selected by company – no guaranteed placement)
STUDIO 12 can upload your song to all of these outlets. Email us for a quote at
If you are not using the power of the web for your music sales, you are losing potential sales and a worldwide fanbase. No other distribution method can offer this level of consumer availability.
If you want the world to hear you, then you have to send it to them!
Upload your song to the World Now!